Preparing Christian leaders through academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment.
To bring all students in Christ the King community to God through a faith filled and dynamic Catholic education.
1. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Risen Lord.
2. We believe in teaching students to live the Gospel message.
3. We believe in fostering the development of an educational atmosphere and community, rooted in the Catholic faith.
4. We believe in stewardship, the sharing of time, talent and treasure, to support our Catholic school and provide effective programs for generations to come.
5. We believe in teaching the importance of service to society through prayer and action.
6. We believe that all students can maximize their potential for learning through excellence in teaching.
7. We believe students should learn to cooperate in areas of work, study and play.
8. We believe in the integration of technology within the school.
9. We believe in providing effective instruction through the recruitment, employment and development of staff members, dedicated to the mission of the school.
10. We believe in regular monitoring of school needs and adjusting of programs and personnel to meet those needs.
11. We believe in an on-going process of curriculum development.
12. We believe in developing confidence and self-reliance in students.
13. We believe in developing sound moral judgment in every student.
14. We believe in providing a superior facility to enhance learning.
15. We believe that parents, as primary educators of their children, have an obligation to give to our Catholic school all their support and cooperation in the school's work for the good of their children.
Christ the King Parish - 654 S. 86th Street Omaha, NE 68114 - 402-391-3606 - email@example.comChrist the King Catholic School - 831 S. 88th Street Omaha, NE 68114 - 402-391-0977 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Site by Solutio