Fiesta Silent Auction
Friday, September 20
Sunday, September 22
Soccer Field and Church Parking Lot
Christ the King's Fall Festival is an annual parish tradition to bring our CTK families, friends, alumni, parishioners, and neighborhood communities together to enjoy a time of fellowship and fun, and to help enrich our children's education.
The Fall Festival is one of the Parents Club's most important fundraisers! The money raised at the Fall Festival goes directly to our children attending Christ the King School and Religious Education Program. The funds supplement and enrich many activities such as Field Trips, the Middle School Musical, Field Day, 8th Grade Graduation, teacher classroom requests, and teacher appreciation events.
Fiesta Silent Auction
The adults deserve their own party! Join us to kick-off the Fall Festival Weekend at CTK Fiesta Auction on Friday evening, September 20, 2019 from 6:30 to 10 p.m. in the Parish Center.
Free Admission! * Light Fare! * Cash Bar!
- Option to Purchase a $20 CTK Margarita Glass
- Each purchase includes 2 drink tickets
Many Silent Auction Items Will Be Waiting for You and Your Bid!
- Fabulous Classroom Projects
- Exciting Teacher Coupon Books
- Back By Popular Demand: Sign-Up Parties!
…and LOTS More…
AVAILABLE ONLY FRIDAY NIGHT!
CTK Alumni Cocktail Party
Friday, September 20th, 2019, from 5 to 6:30 PM
All CTK alumni (21 and older) are invited with a guest to visit the school, see old friends, tour and view the new class photo library!
Register now by going to www.ctkomaha.org/alumnirsvp
Many of you signed up to Volunteer during final School Registration so THANK YOU!
- We still have many volunteer vacancies for the games and activities, including hairstyling and snacks.
- There are 2 shifts: 12:15 - 2:15 p.m. and 2:15 – 4 p.m.
- Please Note: there is a second tab to sign up for
- PLEASE HELP!!! Two options to choose from:
- Visit our Volunteer Sign-up page via SignUp Genius: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4eaba62aa3f94-fall
Grand Prize is $2,500.00!
Second Prize is $1,000.00!
- This year’s Grand Prize Raffle winner will receive $2,500.00 in cash. A Second Prize will also be awarded for $1,000.00.
- Limited number of tickets available. GET YOURS TODAY!
- The winning tickets will be drawn at Sunday’s Fall Festival. You need not be present to win.
All Activity/Snack Wristbands
Wristbands include ALL access to games and activities at Sunday’s Festival. All you can eat snacks are also included with the wristband. ORDER YOURS ON THE ALL-IN-ONE FORM
All Activities include
- Large Inflatables & Jump Houses - including the Toxic Meltdown, a 22' slide, and a dual sports equalizer to race your opponent to make the first basket, while on bungee cords!
- Carnival Games, Hairstyling Booth, Face Painting, Balloon Artists, and Karaoke
Unlimited Snacks includes Snow Cones, Cotton Candy and Popcorn
ALL ACTIVITY/SNACK WRISTBAND - Suggested Donation: $20.00 * 5 and under: $10.00
At Sunday’s Festival, you know you will be hungry, so you won’t want to wait in line for food tickets! Here is your chance to go directly to the Food Line – BUY MEAL TICKETS NOW ON THE ALL-IN-ONE FORM!
Food Options include Hamburgers and Hot Dogs. Side dishes include Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Marinated Vegetables and Chips.
Hamburger Meal Deal $7.00 (Includes 2 sides)
Hot Dog Meal Deal $6.00 (Includes 2 sides)
A La Carte Menu: Hamburger $5.00 and Hot Dog $3.00
Drinks (Cash Only)
Soda and Bottled Water $1.00