Pastor approval must be granted before any private parties or non-parish sponsored activities can be scheduled and a pdf rental agreement (275 KB) prepared. The Pastor reserves the right to decline rental requests at his discretion. He also reserves the right to waive or adjust rental fees for worthy causes.
|Room Option||Max. Occupancy||Parishioner* Rental Fees||Non-Parishioner Rental Fees||Damage Deposit||Conditions Set by Pastor|
|Total Area - (Main Area, PC1, PC6 & kitchen)
pdf STANDARD FLOOR PLAN (click for diagram) (448 KB)
|Total Area - CUSTOM FLOOR PLAN (Walls are moved. Tables & chairs are set to specifications.)||400||$1,200||$1,600||$700|
|Main Area Only (with kitchen)
pdf STANDARD FLOOR PLAN (448 KB)
|PC6 - (no kitchen, meeting room only)||30||$160||$160||$100|
|PC1 - (no kitchen, meeting room with small sink)||30||$160||$160||$100|
* Must be a registered parishioner for a minimum of three months. Direct employees of Christ the King Catholic Church and School may lease facilities at the parishioner rental rate.
Additional charges not included in above pricing but must be paid by the renter when required:
- Security Guard/s-$35 per hour, per guard with a 4 hour minimum for each guard, arranged by Christ the King
- China/Glassware/Flatware rental (available to parishioners only) - $2 per place setting
Special Rental Rates:
- Only the Pastor has the right to waive or adjust rental fees for worthy causes. Please inform the Parish Center Manager of the need for rental rate review at the time of your request.
- In support of fidelity in marriage, a currently registered and active parish couple celebrating a 50th Wedding Anniversary may rent the Parish Center for $75. The couple still needs to pay a refundable damage deposit based on the chart above for the space requested and for security guards if applicable.